You can keep your home in top shape with simple tasks throughout the year. This month, be sure to:
- Clean the vent duct for your clothes dryer. Fires created by clogged dryer vents are one of the most common causes of house fires.
- Test your smoke detectors and carbon monoxide alarms.
- Make sure you and your family members know the location of all gas shut-off valves.
- Examine your thermostat. Clean the heat sensor, contact points, and contacts; check your thermometer's accuracy and replace if necessary.
- Pull out your refrigerator and clean behind the unit. Be sure to clean off the coils.
- Replace or clean furnace filters.
- Check your fire extinguishers. Refill or replace as needed.
| ||As always, I appreciate referrals from my friends and past clients. If you know of anyone who is looking to buy or sell real estate, please send them my way!|| |
| Call Us Today!|
| Brokerage, Independently Owned and Operated. Not intended to solicit individuals or property already under contract. |