You can keep your home in top shape with simple tasks throughout the year. This month, be sure to:
- Take a look at your lawn mower and give it a quick tune up. You'll be needing it soon enough!
- Examine the exterior foundation grading/slope and ensure water moves away from your home. If water is collecting near the house, you'll want to get things fixed right away.
- Inspect your roof's surface, flashing, eaves, and soffits; after winter weather, the roof could use a little attention.
- Drain approximately 2 gallons from your water heater to eliminate sediment.
- Examine, repair and replace caulk and grout around your tubs and showers.
- Service your kitchen disposal by grinding several cups of ice cubes.
- Check your window and door screens in anticipation of warmer weather.
- Vacuum your bathroom vent covers.
| ||As always, I appreciate referrals from my friends and past clients. If you know of anyone who is looking to buy or sell real estate, please send them my way!|| |
| Call Us Today! |
| Brokerage, Independently Owned and Operated. Not intended to solicit individuals or property already under contract. |