You can keep your home in top shape with simple tasks throughout the year. This month, be sure to:
- Make sure your gutters stay clean and clog free. It's best to do this before leaves get wet from rain or snow.
- Check caulking and weather strips around doors and windows.
- Trim back tree branches that are too close to your house or other building structures.
- Check for peeling paint and scrub any mildewed areas you find on your siding.
- Service your kitchen disposal by grinding several cups of ice cubes.
- Examine, repair and replace caulk and grout around your bathtubs and showers.
- Pour one gallon of water down unused drains.
- Check your fire extinguisher. Refill or replace as needed.
| ||As always, I appreciate referrals from my friends and past clients. If you know of anyone who is looking to buy or sell real estate, please send them my way!|| |
| Call Us Today! |
| Brokerage, Independently Owned and Operated. Not intended to solicit individuals or property already under contract. |