You can keep your home in top shape with simple tasks throughout the year. This month, be sure to:
- Check all decks, patios, porches, stairs and railings for loose members and deterioration.
- Check plumbing shut-off valves. Ensure that they turn off and on freely.
- Service your kitchen disposal by grinding several cups of ice cubes.
- Check vents, louvers and chimneys for bird nests and squirrels.
- Check your sprinkler system for leaky valves and exposed lines.
- Inspect your home's exterior siding for mildew. Scrub off as necessary.
- Check your air conditioning unit and have it serviced before summer temperatures arrive.
|As always, I appreciate referrals from my friends and past clients. If you know of anyone who is looking to buy or sell real estate, please send them my way!
| Call Us Today!
| Brokerage, Independently Owned and Operated. Not intended to solicit individuals or property already under contract.